Make your run count! The runDisney France Charity Program provides a great opportunity to support a charitable organization while running at our event. If you would like to run for a cause at the Disneyland® Paris Magic Run Weekend, please contact the organization of your choice directly to find out the process to fundraise and book your bib through them.
Please find below the official Charity list:
1. Dreams Come True: http://dreamscometrue.uk.com/
- Martin NEAL - Head of Events
- Mobile: 07717 533418
- Office: 01428 726348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tout le monde chante contre le cancer: http://toutlemondecontrelecancer.com/
- Julien COMBRET – Project Leader
- Office: + 33 1 42 65 06 79
- Mobile: + 33 7 61 44 13 09
- Email: email@example.com
3. Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque - https://relaisducoeur.mecenat-cardiaque.org/events/run-disneyland-paris-2017
- Marie-Sophie CAZES – Head of Events
- Office: + 33 1 49 24 95 61
- Mobile: + 33 6 81 40 66 78
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of booking with an official charity:
- Guaranteed race entry even if races sell out.
- Satisfaction of making a difference through fundraising and running for the organisation of your choice.
*Any modifications will be communicated as appropriate and in due time.