Disneyland® Paris 10K
- Saturday, September 22, 2018*
- From 14 years old (on the day of the race)
One magical course through two spectacular Disney® Parks!
Join the run and enjoy a thrilling 6.2-mile run through the spectacular Disney® Parks. This course is the perfect distance for runners of all levels. Early morning, you will be immersed in the heart of all the Disney magic. As every mile is magic, the course will be full of surprises and plenty of Disney entertainment along the way. Then, you will cross the finish line with extraordinary memories and you will get an exclusive medal commemorating your achievement!
Challenges: Click here!
Disneyland® Paris 10K Highlights
- 10K (6.2 miles) course through our two Disney® Parks
- Disney Characters and entertainment on-course
- Finish Line in the Walt Disney Studios® Parks
Disneyland® Paris 10K participants receive
- Personalized bib** (for registrations complete before 08/31/2018)
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- 10K Finisher Medal**
Please pay attention!
- Children from 14 to 17 years old can run on their own
- No medical certificate is required for this distance
*Dates and times may be subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time. Any modifications will be communicated as appropriate.
**Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at the runDisney Health and Wellness Expo to receive their race bib, gEAR bag sticker, and t-shirt.
Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers after the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate.