Disneyland® Paris - Val d'Europe Half Marathon*
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
- From 18 years old (at the date of the race)
One magical course through two spectacular Disney® Parks!
A magical course through two enchanting Disney® Parks.
Get ready, friends! We invite you to put on your trainers and join the third edition of the Disneyland® Paris - Val d'Europe Half Marathon. The 21 kilometers-long course will transport you at the heart of Disney magic, through both Disney® Parks. At day break, you will admire Sleeping Beauty’s Castle before heading towards the nearby countryside and neighbouring villages. Since every kilometer is magic, Disney Characters will be there and we’re preparing surprises all race long. You will then cross the finish line to end this race on a high note, with an exclusive medal on top, rewarding your accomplishment.
Challenge: click here!
Disneyland® Paris - Val d'Europe Half Marathon Highlights
- 13.1 mile course through our two Disney® Parks & surrounding villages
- Disney Characters and entertainment on-course
- Family Reunion Area with live entertainment and Disney Characters
Disneyland® Paris - Val d'Europe Half Marathon Participants receive
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Personalized bib (for registrations complete before 08/31/2018)
- On-course and post-race refreshments
Please pay attention!
All half marathon runners must provide a medical certificate to take part in the race. For more information, please check the 'Participation Conditions' section
*Dates and times may be subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time. Any modifications will be communicated as appropriate.
Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at the runDisney Health and Wellness Expo to receive their race bib, gEAR bag sticker, and t-shirt.
Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers after the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate.