- Saturday, September 21, 2019*
- 11:00am or 03:00pm*
- From 1 to 12 years old (on the day of the race)
A magical race for the youngest runners!
Bring out your youngest runners for a magical race chock full of fun and memories during the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend. Children are invited to participate in a series of runs designed specifically for them. One parent can also run with their children (only for kids aged from 1 to 5 years).
The event will feature a 100m dash followed by the 200m and finally a 1K race! And every participant goes home a winner with their very own finisher medallion!
runDisney Kids Races Age Groups
- 100m: from 1 to 3 years old included
- 200m: from 4 to 7 years old included
- 1K: from 8 to 12 years old included
runDisney Kids Dashes Race Participants receive
- Personalised bib** (for registrations complete before 08/30/2019)
- runDisney Kids Races T-shirt**
- Post-race refreshments
- Finisher Medallion**
Please pay attention!
- runDisney Kids Races distances are determined by age groups which participants must respect
- No medical certificate is required for this distance
*Dates and times may be subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time. Any modifications will be communicated as appropriate.
**Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at the runDisney Expo to receive their race bib, gEAR bag sticker, and t-shirt.
Finisher medallions will be distributed to finishers after the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate.