runDisney Kids Races*
- Saturday, September 22, 2018
- From 1 to 12 years old (on the day of the race)
A magical race for the youngest runners!
Bring out your youngest runners for a magical race chock full of fun and memories during the second edition of the Disneyland® Paris Magic Run Weekend. Children under 12 are invited to participate in a series of runs designed specifically for them. Parents can also run with their children (only for kids aged from 1 to 5 years).
The event will feature a 100m dash followed by the 200m and finally a 1K race! And every participant goes home a winner with their very own runDisney Kids Races Event Finisher Medal!
runDisney Kids Races Age Groups
- 100m: from 1 to 3 years old included
- 200m: from 4 to 7 years old included
- 1K: from 8 to 12 years old included
runDisney Kids Dashes Race Participants Receive
- Kids Races T-shirt
- runDisney Kids Races Event Finisher Medallion
- Personalised bib (for registrations complete before 08/31/2017)
- Post-race refreshments
*Dates and times may be subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time. Any modifications will be communicated as appropriate.
Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at the runDisney Health and Wellness Expo to receive their race bib, gEAR bag sticker, and t-shirt. Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers after the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate.