Just a few more days to wait ...
On Tuesday April 17th, the booking of bibs only (without a stay) will be possible.
As soon as the opening of the bibs ticketing, you will be able to participate at the third edition of Disneyland Paris Magic Run Weekend by booking your bib for one or more races!
There will be something for everyone:
- The Disneyland Paris 5K the nighttime run of Friday, September 21st,
- The runDisney Kids Races because the little runners are also entitled to their fairy races on Saturday, September 22nd,
- The Disneyland Paris 10K to spend a good time with friends or family on Saturday, September 22nd and,
- The Disneyland Paris-Val d'Europe Half Marathon for the curious one who wish to discover the surrounding villages of the Disney Parks on Sunday, September 23rd.
In addition to races only, other products could be interesting for you during this 4 days weekend:
- The 31K Challenge, 2 days-19.3 miles of fun,
- The 36K Challenge to brave and step up the new challenge,
- runDisney Health & Wellness Expo the headquarters of the event,
- Pasta Dinner to gain strength and,
- PhotoPass™+ to immortalize your weekend memories.
Get ready on Tuesday 17th April to book your bib!