Overall Disneyland Paris - Val d'Europe Half Marathon male and female and wheelchair winners will receive their awards at the Awards Ceremony at 10am* on Sunday, September 22nd, 2019.
The following awards will be presented on-site at the Awards Ceremony.
Please note, overall awards are based on Gun Time, while the Masters Award is based on net time.
- Top 3 Overall Female Finishers
- Top 3 Overall Male Finishers
- Top 3 Overall Female Wheelchair Finishers (push rim only)
- Top 3 Overall Male Wheelchair Finishers (push rim only)
- Overall Female Masters Champion
- Overall Male Masters Champion
Please note that there is no age group awards.
The race will be held rain or shine. If there is lightning in the area, or more generally depending on weather conditions, the race may either have a delayed start or, depending on the intensity of the weather, be cancelled. The determination will be made by the Event Management staff.
All runners, Guests, costumes, and bags are subject to screening prior to entering the event staging areas.
- For everyone's safety, baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, baby backpacks, inline skates, motorized scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, walkers, walking sticks and animals of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.
- Headphones are discouraged due to audio messages that are placed throughout the course to ensure your safety.
- For everyone's safety, the use of handheld extension poles for cameras and cell phones, such as selfie sticks, is not permitted at runDisney events.
- No backpack bags or other bags will be accepted during the race, for safety reasons. However, Flask-belt will be allowed.
Subject to change at any time in regards of safety guidelines set prior the event.
Costumes are permitted and encouraged at runDisney events!
Please note that costumes cannot include a face mask for the safety of all participants.
Disneyland Paris reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. All participants and their Guests may dress as their favorite character, but must follow these guidelines as determined solely by Disneyland Paris. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
*Date and time subject to change. Any modifications will be communicated as appropriate.