You can find all the practical information about the weekend here!
CORRAL AND BIB ASSIGNMENT
- Each runner will be issued a race bib at Packet Pick-Up. It is the responsibility of the runner to wear the bib during the race.
- If a runner is seen without their bib number while running on the course, they will be removed from the course for security and safety reasons.
- Please remember to fill out the Emergency Medical Information on the back of the bib number.
- The letter on your race number will determine your assigned corral. Letters are assigned based on your estimated finishing time.
- No corral changes will be made at the Expo.
Please respect hours assigned to your bib number.
All runners have to stand, in the appropriate corral, 30 minutes prior to the race start.
Important: for a better organization, we advise you to be there 1 hour before your race start.
You have to pick up your participant packet during the runDisney Health & Wellness Expo at the Disney Events Arena®.
In order to collect your race packet, you must show the following documents:
- voucher with bib number
- valid photo ID (driver's license, passport, Military ID, Government issued ID)
- signed waiver (please refer to waivers and insurance info)
For all participants under the age of 18, do not forget to bring also the parental approval completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian. (please refer to waivers and insurance info)
To collect a runner's kit on behalf of someone else, you must show your valid photo ID and a copy of the valid ID of the person you are picking the runner's kit for. You will need to bring the original printed voucher, as well as a power of attorney signed by the runner. It is mandatory that this power attorney show's your first and last name, plus the other person first and last name. Please add the exact type of service(s) the person is picking.
All documents, except your ID, will be retained by the organization and must be signed by the person picking-up the kit.